The mission statement of the Utility Billing and Customer Service Department is to provide Customer Service that exceeds expectations by being accessible to the County's water, sewer, solid waste collection and internal customers in order to give them superior service in an efficient and timely manner
- We will listen to our customers and professionally respond to their needs;
- Our communications will be executed with courtesy, tact and respect;
- We empower our staff to fairly solve customer problems;
- Through ongoing educational effort, we will contribute directly to the protection, preservation, and enhancement of Collier County's environmental well being.
- We are committed to a continual improvement of our services and we view this improvement as a journey, not a destination.
The Department is responsible for the collection of all major operating revenues for the Public Utilities Division, which include water, sewer, irrigation (treated effluent), solid waste, special assessments (on and off the tax roll) and capital bonding. For inquiries, please call (239) 252-2380.